In 1959, the founder of Parker Jewelers signed the final ownership agreement with a Parker Pen. Thus providing the name of the new jewelry store. Since then, the dedicated staff of Parker Jewelers has provided customers with exquisite jewelry for every occasion.
Parker Jewelers is located right next to the New Jersey State Offices in the heart of downtown Salem’s Historic District. They have been serving Salem County for over 55 years. Parker Jewelers is only a short drive from Pennsville, Woodstown, Penns Grove/Carney’s Point, Alloway, Lower Alloway Creek, Quinton, Hopewell, Elmer, Stow Creek, Swedesboro, the Delaware Memorial Bridge and 295. Because we are located in Salem County, sales tax is only 3.5% on purchases
We carry an extensive inventory of distinctive diamond, sapphire, ruby, emerald, pearl, gemstone, gold, silver, stainless steel, tungsten, and titanium jewelry.
We also sell class rings, family jewelry, baby and anniversary gifts. We can personalize your special purchase on site.
At Parker Jewelers you can also find a wide selection of watches including Timex, Casio, Pulsar, Seiko, Bulova, Citizen Quartz & Eco Drive and Caravelle by New York.
Are wedding bells in your future? Feel free to stop in, or make an appointment, and one of our courteous staff members will help you choose a diamond from our inventory that is just right for you and your budget. For a more personal touch, Parker Jewelers can assist you in building your own dream ring or set your stone into a mounting of your choice. We have a wide variety of affordable gifts for the wedding party.
Has your watch stopped ticking or does it need a new band? We can fix that for you! We replace watch batteries and bands while you wait.
Parker Jewelers can repair jewelry and watches. Simple repairs can be done in our store. For those that cannot be fixed in store, we will hand deliver your jewelry to the same goldsmiths or watch specialist we have been working with for over 50 years.
We buy gold, silver, and diamonds.
Parker Jewelers Return Policy:
1. Parker Jewelers does not off cash refunds.
2. Returned merchandise must be securely packaged. Parker Jewelers is not responsible for merchandise lost or damaged through carrier.
3. Merchandise cannot be returned if it has been used, altered (i.e. engraved, sized, etc.) or damaged by the customer.
4. Customers wishing to return merchandise must include a copy of the original invoice and reason for the return of merchandise. Items must be returned in the original packaging with all applicable paperwork contained in it. All merchandise packaged in sealed packaging (i.e. journals, candles, etc.) can only be returned if the seals are not broken. Products offering warranties (i.e. watches, watch winders, and clocks) will not be accepted without original warranty cards returned. Credits are granted at the discretion of Parker Jewelers.
5. Merchandise received after 30 days of the invoice date will be subject to a processing fee of up to 15%.
6. Customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges. Store Credit will be given for merchandise only. Customers attempting to return products without original packaging and paperwork will be responsible for the shipping cost(s) of returning the merchandise back to them.
7. Any product offered with a manufacturer’s warranty, specifically watches, watch winders, clocks, etc. received damaged or defective must be returned within 15 days of the invoice date. After 15 days all damaged or defective products offered with a manufacturer’s warranty must be directed to the manufacturer’s service center per Parker Jewelers’ contract with these manufacturers. No exceptions.
8. Special order merchandise is non-returnable, non-cancelable and non-refundable.
9. Items with manufacturing defects will be exchanged at any time, except products offered with a manufacturer’s warranty (watches, watch winders, clocks, etc.), see point #7.
10. Exchanges for like merchandise, particularly precious metal merchandise, may not be “even” based on difference in the weight of the returned piece and the weight of the replacement piece.
11. Unclaimed, undeliverable, or refused orders will be charged a 15% restocking fee, plus freight.
12. Earrings are not returnable except for manufacturing defects.
13. Any discontinued or closeout merchandise purchased online cannot be returned for store credit. Only current styles can be returned for store credit.